Mobile jammer are becoming more and more important to protect mobile security or police forces while operating in a high-risk environment. Due to this reason unival has developed the PWJ1, a portable, fully digital wideband jammer.
The PWJ1 enhances the jamming capabilities of any moving squad significantly, but can be also used to establish a secure zone in the field.
Components and the software of the PWJ1 are specified according to the customer’s requirements, thus achieving best possible jamming results.
- 100 % German technologies: all main components and system parts are made in Germany, full system certification in TECCENTER, Germany
- FPGA/ 6 DDS control board for real-time programming of system
- Communication window can be programmed
- Multi-operation modes: Barrage, Sweep, Multi-Sweep, hopping with database
- Modular system configuration 4 / 6 Band
- Modular Power-Supply System, with fast access battery system and DC distribution
- Latest generation FET power amplifiers for continuous operation in high-threat areas
- Protection against overheating with real-time temperature
- monitoring of main components
full programmable start and stop frequency
sweep time from Nano second upwards
freely programmable modulation modes
64 I/O for switch, detection, alarm, remote
12 analog IN for temperature, fan, battery monitoring
USB-programming with MS software (XP/7/8)
Reactive Jamming upgrade possible
STATIONARY WIDEBAND JAMMER
The unival SWJ1 is a fully programmable stationary jammer for communication jamming up to 6.000 MHz within buildings like prisons.
It prevents any communication within rooms or complete properties, but avoids any health issues, due to its smart digital programming features.
Jamming Stand-alone operation is possible, as well as network-controlled operation.
12 DDS control board/ Programming features including:
- Full programmable start and stop frequency
- Sweep time from Nano second upwards
- Freely programmable modulation modes
- Programmable synchronization
- Swap modes
- USB-programming with MS software (XP/ 7)
System design/ highlights:
- Modular construction for easy exchange of all system components such as amplifiers, control board etc.
- Cable ducts for professional cable routing
- Real time control & monitoring of system
- Omni-/ directional antennas for optimum performance in all scenarios with universal port for fast exchange and use of alternative antenna systems